Tuesday, March 29, 2011

spring cleaning...

spring has sprung... flowers are starting to blossom, the sun is starting to shine more, and the days are slowly starting to last a bit longer encouraging us all to get out and soak up its goodness.

and with spring comes spring cleaning... a time to shed all that kept us warm through winter and make room for the newness and fresh start that spring brings.

i like the idea of organized closets and a life where everything has its place in the perfect martha stewart-y kinda way, but sadly, i am not the best at keeping things this way. it will be something that i probably work at for the rest of my life...

this weekend, in my attempt to spring clean, i took a tip out of lucky and brought my closet organization to the next level to see if it will help me keep things orderly for longer than just a few weeks.

i weeded out the old and then sorted and stacked my jeans according to cut...then. labeled. them...whoah! this should help me figure out what stack to put my jeans into and save me from folding and jamming them quickly into any open spot. this idea will then carry over to my drawers and if all goes according to plan, next spring my closet will still look as neat and tidy as it does right now..voila!

what are some of your tricks to keeping and organized closet?? i'm open for suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment