Tuesday, July 5, 2011

throw a few my way...

while quickly flipping thru the latest serena & lily catalog this herringbone print throw brought my fingers to a hault.

i haven't decided which color yet, but ONE of these cuddly cotton throws will be keeping me and my honey warm & cozy on those chilly summer nights and all thru the cold harshness of winter.

and because i like you, here's a little tip: serena & lily are offering five color choices but if you go directly to brahms mount you can have your choice of EIGHTEEN different colors options! plus++, they've got an amazing assortment of linen towels, day blankets, and the cute cuddly baby blankets too... yikes, i could get into trouble here!

1 comment:

  1. I have been drooling over these!!! They are so simple and yet make a bold statement...tell me which one you get so i can be jealous.

    ReplyDelete