Friday, May 13, 2011

simply perfect...

i'm the kind of girl who is always on the lookout for the perfect accessory. perfect for me varies in style, but it usually meets the following criteria...


- eye-catching
- slightly edgy
- fun to wear
- versatile


...so you can imagine my jaw-dropping gasp when i came across jewelry designer laura lombardi's latest collection. each piece is covet-able and simply (by my standards) perfect...not to mention hand-crafted and made from vintage & repurposed materials.

my biggest decision is going to be what piece (or pieces) to buy first...hmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. I love this necklace!!! it is the perfect accessory! I am so excited I found your blog today! I look forward to going back and reading older post so I can get to know you better. I would be delighted if you would visit my blog and tell me what you think. I am also having a giveaway that you might like.

    Thank you

    NAt

    ReplyDelete