Wednesday, September 28, 2011

sister... sister

the sartorialist is always always good for whisking me away and plopping me in the middle of an every day street scene that captures a moment and makes me want to linger in it.


this picture...the one with the two sisters. this one makes me miss MY sister. it makes me want to transport her here, into my every day life, permanently.


i love the contrast here..it sums up sisters so well. their similarities in looks and stature paired with the vast difference in personal style. 
but yet, you can sense their closeness and know this picture would make thier momma proud.
... and then there is this one. this picture makes me giddy and makes me cherish my closest of close, most bestest friends. my soul sisters. my kindred spirits. and my missing pieces. 


i love that you can't even seen the girls faces, but just from their body language you know they're close. having deep chats, conspiring, giggling their way thru the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment