Thursday, April 14, 2011

instant gratification...practically

i have a confession to make. i shop online. kind of a lot. mostly shoes & accessories because they are the most likely to fit and look as good on me as they do in the pictures.

so because i shop, i tend to have a few favorite go-to sites. endless.com wasn't one of them, until the other day when a friend of mine sent me a link to these seychelle eye to eye wedges that i fell in love with.

i checked my go-to sites but then came back to endless because they had a 25% of sandals promo and free overnight shipping. i placed my order at 3pm tuesday and by wednesday at 10:30am i had a endless.com box with my name on it waiting for me in the lobby.

i couldn't believe how fast my shoes arrived! i was shocked, in a little bit of disbelief, suppppppppper impressed, and pretty sure that endless.com has magical elves working for them.

you can bet your bottom dollar that i'll be back...in a flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment